Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's been a while

Wow!! Last post on this blog was almost 3 years ago. Definitely I need to get back to blogging. Maybe more focused on food I cook. 


I've been cooking a lot and doing other things so I will try to revive this blog. Not so focused on restaurants since there are  tons of other people doing this already and really, I can't keep up with the way they eat out, almost daily. Must hurt their stomachs and also their pockets.  If I do find though something I really like in a restaurant I will definitely post it. 

Ok so this first one is dedicated to Fabada. I made one the other day and I must say, I was very pleased with the results. 



I don't really follow any recipes so if anyone wants to ask me how I did it, just leave a message and I can email you the procedures. You might be a bit frustrated though as I mentioned I don't follow recipes or exact measurements. 

This was done with all ingredients freshly flown in from Spain. From the beans to the meats to the pimentón. 

Cheers!!

No comments: